Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have given in


Welcome to our misadventures. I am finally throwing in the towel. Are you happy Hollie. I hope the blogging world is ready for two misfits like Andy and I.  I will also be using this as a way to post my cakes. Hope everyone enjoys a day in the life of Jyl and Andy. (fyi: this picture is from 5 years ago. We don't take tons of pictures of  just the two of us)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Yes, I am happy!

Shauna said...

No way! You did it. I have to call you! You definatley have to post all of your cakes on here. Can I put a link underneath Jyl's cakes to your blog? I am so happy. Cherie will be happy too! Love you bug a boo! By the way, you guys are world travelers so I think you will be able to find a few cute pictures to post!
Your sis!

Mull Family said...

Hooray! Hooray! I'm so excited that you have given in! I don't see nearly enough pictures of you and I don't get even close to enough of my Jyl fill... so now I can hear from you more than a few times a year! By the way, your cakes on Shauna's blog always amaze me, so I'm glad I'll be seeing more of them on here. Love you tons!!!!
Cherie