I'm warning you now. It may be boring to you. This is for my memory. My drive to work every day is on a curve country road. I have been making this drive for the last seven and a half years. Ever since I met andy (his parents live right down the street from where I work). Well, over the years I have noticed that I am very aware of my surrounding. I now am an expert of all the cows and horses that I pass. I always can count on the brown horse chewing on the wooden fence post, I'm not sure why. I can't believe that it tastes that great. He isn't going to be happy when he hits the barbed wire. There were also three horses that lived together and two always ganged up on the one. Well, now the sweet horse has been pared with a mule and the other two have been kicked out. Now I now I mentioned cows and I have to tell my favorite thing to see. Each morning, in the colder months, the farmer gets on his tractor to drop off the hay in the middle of the field. Well, everyday behind the tractor is a long conga line of cows following the tractor everywhere it goes. I'm sure your wondering why I'm going on and on. I just wanted to remember how much I enjoy my drive to work. It is so beautiful and very calming. It is one of the best parts of living in such a small country place.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Horse and cow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i like these kinds of posts.
Post a Comment