Thursday, April 23, 2009

APRIL

Hey everyone. It has been a long time. The month of April has been pretty busy. We have been in and out all month. Here is a few of the things we did this month. The month of April started out with a quick trip to Myrtle Beach, SC to pick up a tv cabinet for my parents. We drove done on a Friday and came back Sunday morning. It was a quick trip, but it was nice. While we were there we ate at this German restaurant that we have always wanted to eat at, but never have. It was great. The waitresses were all older and had thick German accents, there was a guy playing an accordion and there was tons of food. 
This month I also made cupcakes for my moms hair dressers wedding. 
I made a very quick trip with my mom out to Price to say hi to my family that is there in Utah for easter. Actually I flew home easter day, but we don't need to get technical. While we were in price my aunt Laurie and my Uncle Chris took us to this place called The Wedge. They also call it the little grand canyon. From the picture you can see why. 
I spent many years living in Price and no one ever told me about it. It was awesome. Here is my cute cousin Ryan with one of his many girlfriends. As I was there I found out that he has turned into quit a ladies man. Can you blame him. He is so cute. 
While I was there I was also able to spend tons of time with Lindsey and Kurtis. Boy do I miss them. It was so fun. The night before I flew home Lindsey and Kurtis introduced me to the pizza shop Pie. Of man. I will never look at Pizza the same. It was amazing. 
This same trip we also went to place that had all these cool Indian drawing. It's just amazing to see them even though there is a little piece of me that always wonders if they are real. 
This month we also had our stake temple trip. Isn't the Washington DC temple beautiful. While we were in DC we also we able to see my dad's brothers family. My cousin Laura just graduated from her DEA training. It was fun to hear her stories and to see her badge. Also after 17 years I saw my cousin Kai. Yes it has been 17 years. The crazy thing is he hadn't changed at all. Oh, how I love my family. 
Andy went and played golf with my uncle while my mom, dad and I went to the temple. Oh how I love going to the temple. 
Last but not least I finished another puzzle. Yes, another puzzle. I told you. It's my thing right now. Shauna gave this one to me. And that is the month of April. 

4 comments:

Lara said...

Your parents look so good! I have always wanted to see the DC temple. Mark and I are planning a trip there next summer, I can't wait. I can't believe that is Ryan! He has grown right up...I still picture him as a little 3 year old boy! So where are Kurtis and Lindsey? Are they still in Provo or SLC?

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Hooray for a new post! I've been waiting for it. I miss you tons, but everytime I think about missing you, I'm just so happy that I got to see you. Thanks for making the trip out here. It's definitely the best thing that has happened this year. Love you! ~Wein

Toni said...

You have had a busy month. I'm glad you got to see family and go to the Temple.

Shauna said...

Fun! Wish I could of been there but I can't wait to see you in a month! Glad you liked your puzzle. I knew you would. I love you & miss you. Oh, & I actually updated my blog!