New Years and the days leading up to it were awesome. We had a total of 16 people at my parents house. In the end there were my parents, my cousin Greg and his family, Andy, Alice and I, Lindsey and Kurtis and Shauna and her two girls. It was one full, loud house.

This was the first time these cousins got to play together. They loved each other. Emily taught adalyn how to use a DSI, they all colored together and played with playdough, they all showed off there gymnastic skills and Nathan and Cozy ran around the house screaming there heads off and laughing. So cute.
Here is my mom cozy and Lindsey. Cozy was glued to Lindsey for the first couple of hours they were in town. Lindsey was thrilled. It was so crazy seeing adalyn and cozy. It was six months ago that I saw them and I didn't think they would be able to change that much, but they did. They both are so much bigger. It breaks my heart that I have to miss them growing up each day, but I am so thankful for the couple times we get to see each other each year.
Adalyn drew the cutest picture ever of the men in the house. From left to right: Andy, my dad and Kurtis. I love Andy's hairy face.
Adalyn and Cozy got to meet there cousin Alice for the very first time and they each wanted to hold her. This was adalyn's first time. I think she held her for 15 minutes before her arms were just to tired to carry on. Adalyn and cozy were so cute with Alice. They kept saying they loved baby Alice and baby Alice is so beautiful and they shower her with hugs and kisses. It made me a proud mommy.
Greg and Mandi's kids love, love, love Tucker and tucker is so sweet with them. He lets them love him, sit on him and climb on him all day. I think Emily loved him the most. This is how I would find her every time I turned around. It was so sweet. I think Tucker is feeling a little lonely now the kids are gone.
Lindsey and Alice. I love the fact that Alice's Aunts love her so much.
Lindsey and Kurtis celebrated there anniversary with us on the 27th. We were all joking around and we decided we should get a picture of Lindsey kissing Kurtis. Now if any of you know Lindsey you know how much she dislikes PDA. She never has. She even gets embarrassed watching people kiss on tv. She has to cover her eyes and she still says, "gross." We all decided to take a picture to show Lindsey how easy it is. I like how the pictures progress. We start with Greg and Mandi who clearly like each other.
Then there is Andy and I. I really like Andy, but I'm now sure how much he is loving me back. (do you like my hat. It was a gift from my mother in law for Christmas. Yes, it is a sock monkey. The crazy thing is I love wearing it. It is so warm and comfy.)
Now here is Lindsey and Kurtis. There is now way Kurtis is even getting close to here. This was a fun night. Tons of laughs.
This holiday season was exactly how they are supposed to be. Surrounded with family, laughs and love. We truly felt blessed.

2 comments:
I love the pictures of the kids. It's so much fun spending time with family.
2 posts in 2 days...wow, Bug, you're off to a great start in 2010. This post made me laugh. I totally forgot about the PDA phobia thing until I read your post. Someday I'll probably have a kid like me who will appreciate this. :) LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!! Give Cozy, Addie, Alice, and the dogs huge loves for me. ~Wein P.S. I have THE CUTEST nieces in the whole world! :)
Post a Comment