Before I went out to Utah I did a cake for my friend's son. It was his eight birthday so they were doing it up. She asked if I could do the cake for her. He wanted a Lego party so we had to make some giant Lego's. My sister in law came over to help me with the cake. She was a life saver. We had the cake done in only three or four hours. that is a record for me.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Lego's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Really cute cake. Kyle loves it.
Awesome Bug. My favorite part is the lego board on the bottom. I would have never thought to do that. I miss you and Alice. A lot. :( Love you! ~Wein
Hi Jyl, I found you through Cheri's blog. She mentioned seeing you on her blog. I love your cakes you are amazing, what a beautiful talent. Alice is adorable. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. It is great to find you and see your cute family.
Post a Comment