Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Linz

So it's my little sister Lindsey's birthday today and I thought, what better day to announce she is pregnant than today. And when I say pregnant I mean pregnant. She is due June 28th. Exactly 2 months from today. She is having a boy which is crazy exciting since she will be the first to have a boy out of the three girls in my family. I'm sure he will be spoiled rotten and I can't wait to meet this kid. I will tell you in this picture she is 27.5 weeks pregnant and I was thinking what did I look like then. Well, I checked. I was huge and had no ankles. Linz still looks like a gorgeous pregnant woman with great legs. Linz, I love you and you are gorgeous. Love you like crazy. Hope your day was awesome. Happy Birthday.


2 comments:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Thanks, Bug! I just got home and thought I'll just check to see if Jyl posted something about her trip before I get into bed. I definitely didn't expect this. You are so sweet! I love you like crazy. I keep thinking that I'm going to walk out of my door in the morning and find you downstairs making breakfast and Alice sitting in the high chair or standing in the living room watching Tangled or Despicable Me. I loved having you here...just wish it could be permanent. Thanks again. Your the best! ~Wein (P.S. Thanks for posting a little older picture...I'm quite a bit larger now :) )

J, K, L, and D said...

Holy, she is cute. And tiny. So jealous!