Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was so wonderful this year. Andy spoiled me rotten and surprised me with a perfectly cleaned home, including bathrooms, when I got home from church. It was awesome. For a while before having Alice I starting throwing a mothers day dinner at my house for the ladies in my life. This year we decided to bring it back. Here are the women I don't think I could survive without (they were being silly and refused to take a normal picture).
Alice was so excited she couldn't contain herself having both sets of grandparents around. She just ran back and forth between them all playing and loving them to death.

We had tons of yummy food. We grilled hamburgers and we had lots of sides and desserts to go with them. In attendance were Andy's parents, my parents and Andy's grandma. It was small (Dee Dee wasn't feeling well, and Michael's mom had to work), but we all enjoyed ourselves.

Ok, I couldn't decide what picture to use so I just decided to use them both. I am so thankful for mothers, sisters, aunts and grandma's. They shaped the way I see the world. They taught me who I wanted to be and how I wanted to raise my children. To all you women in my life. I love you and thank your for being the amazing women you are.

1 comment:

Toni said...

What a great post. You do have some wonderful ladies in your life.