My parent called the other evening to tell me they saw a swing set in my friends yard with a for sell sign on it and they thought I should call. I couldn't remember what it looked like, but I knew it would have been well taken care of. I called right away, we got an awesome deal and Andy picked it up thirty minutes later. I was so surprised when I saw it. It is awesome. I wish I would have had something like that when I was a kid.
When Andy got back from picking the swing set up Alice was already asleep so she didn't get to see the thing until the morning. That morning she did her usually escape through the doggy door and started to run out into the yard when she saw the swing set. It stopped her in her tracks. After a short pause she started to walk slowly toward it. Once she was standing next to it she must have figured out what it was because she started to scream (that is a happy thing) and she tried running up the slide. It was all over after that. She was all over it. She was down the slides,

Playing with the steering wheel,



4 comments:
I love all of the posts about Alice, especially her climbing out the doggy door.
I'm in Alice picture heaven. I love all of your posts. The cake is awesome, the mother's day pictures turned out great, Alice cracks me up with the doggy door (but it doesn't surprise me at all), I can't believe that she totally passed out, and I love how completely happy she looks on her new "toy". THANK YOU for making me one HAPPY Aunt! :) Love you! ~Wein
Buggy, this swingset is amazing! Alice is going to have so much fun using it. I showed the picture dad sent to my girls & they can't wait to play on it as well. Happy kid=Happy Momma! Buggy, you have posted so many new posts. I am going to bed because it is geting too late. I just jumped on the computer for a minute inbetween cleaning. But, tomorrow I will be back to read all of your posts in detail. Oh my little neice Alice is just beautiful & so are my two gorgeous sisters & mom. Love you & miss you like crazy.
Jyl...this is totally random, hopefully not too weird to you. This is Lynnie Gandola, previously Lynnie Rolfe, aka Kenny's little sister. I found your blog randomly awhile bag and check it every so often. I LOVE looking at your amazing cakes and hearing about your adorable little girl, and I also really enjoy staying updated on the rest of your fam, especially Linz, whom I haven't talked to in for ever. I can't believe she's pregnant - so exciting! Anyway, I was wondering if you'd be able to put me in touch with her? I've tried via email and haven't had any luck, but would just love to talk to her again. Does she blog? Or maybe she could leave a comment on my blog...nickandlynnie.blogspot.com. Thanks Jyl:)
Lynnie
Post a Comment