My little sister Lindsey and her hubby Kurtis had their little one on June 14, 2011. He was two weeks early. Delivery went well (Lindsey was actually laughing for part of it) and little Luke came out perfect. Just a little jaundice. His name is Luke, and at birth he weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz and was 20 inches long. I am in love and am so jealous that I haven't been able to meet him in person yet. He is a sweet little thing. He is just an angel. Can you believe the Passic's had a boy. It blows my mind. Four sweet grand daughters and now a sweet little boy. You can imagine how excited my dad is.
Look how cute Lindsey looks after having a baby just a couple hours earlier.
Sweet baby Luke a week old. It is amazing how much babies change in just a matter of days. Isn't he so sweet.

3 comments:
He is adorable.
Cute kid. :) It's a little sad that you've written more about his birth than I have. I need to get on that before I forget. Today I showered...tomorrow maybe I will write in my journal. Baby steps. Love you, Bug! ~Wein
So cute. Noticed you took his full name off. I love his middle name don't you? Cute post bug. Someday I will get around to annoucing Alice & Luke's birth. 2 years isn't too late is it? He..He...!
Post a Comment