With sweet little Alice, I don't have as much time, or should I say, I choose not to have as much time to do cakes, but I still do them every once in a while. My first cake was a friend that graduated from Tech with a wood science major. His mom wanted it to be all Hokied out and I thought it would be funny to stick him on a tree stump since his major was all about wood.
I was asked to do a duck hunting grooms cake. They wanted to incorporate the grooms dog and a duck. I tried to make it life like, but it got to creepy so I did what I always do. I go cartoon cutesy.
My last cake was for girls camp. The leaders where doing a night there on making wise choices and part of it was setting a goal to be married in the temple. They then wanted to have a wedding cake there to surprise and feed the kids. I decided to go a little funky and I wanted it to look kind of like a dress.

1 comment:
O.K, this dog cake, in case I haven't already told you is TOO DARLING. Love it! Looks like Cubby in his prime. That flower/bow on the pretend wedding cake is gorgeous. Did you make it or buy it?
Post a Comment