Well, last cake this week. This one was for high school graduation. The lady that ordered the cake gave me a list a mile long of things her daughter liked. The only thing that made it on the cake was her request for pink and brown, and the fact that her daughter thinks she is Cinderella. I felt like this was fit for that title or if I was in her daughters shoes I would want this kind of cake. I'm not sure if the lady saw it this way, that or that's just her personality. Andy told me that not everyone I make a cake for will like what I do. I guess I just have to get used to that, but hopefully not too often.

Bow from the top. Yes, it is edible.

Close up of the tag, my first tag.

3 comments:
I like the cake. The bow is really cute.
Adalyn said: "I like her funny cakes because I laugh at her funny cakes & I think they are silly. I love the flower cake with pink flowers. I love you. I am just silly too. I miss Jyl Bug. I love her dog's name.Love, Adalyn. I love you too Jyl Bug."
I posted a few pictures of our new house on my blog bug. Miss and love you.
Bug, where are you? It's been a while. I think that this cake is awesome. I love it. I would be thrilled to get this kind of a cake from someone. It's a good thing you did my wedding cake so long ago because I think it would be impossible for me to choose what I would want on it now. You are so good! Love you and miss you tons. ~Beanie
Post a Comment