Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun FHE Activity

My mom had us over last night for dinner and FHE as well as the sisters, elders and another family from our ward. Sister Johnson taught us a fun game that would be good for any age. Every one must try this. Each person starts with a blank piece of paper. The paper will be split up into 5 parts so remember to leave room. You first draw a picture of a head, any kind of head you would like, and the the neck. You then fold the paper back so all that is showing is the neck lines. You then pass it to the right. That person then draws a torso (from the neck to the belly bottom). It can be of anything an animal, person, cartoon, it doesn't matter. You then fold the paper over again. leaving a little bit of the bottom of the torso showing so the next person knows were to start. Pass to the right. The next person draws from the waist to the top of the knee. Fold over, the next person draws the knee to the ankle, and the last person draws the ankle to the feet. In the end you end of with things that look like this....

We seriously had so much fun. It was so funny to see what your character ended up looking like. Try this with your family. I promise it will be a blast. Last but not least I thought I would share this picture of Andy with our kids. Isn't it so cute. Don't you just love Tuckers head peaking over alley's back. Doesn't Andy  look happy. Did I mention that he hates getting his picture taken!?


3 comments:

Toni said...

That does sound like a fun game. I will have to try it with our kids.

Ioana said...

Me too! I am so excited to try it out with my family. Thanks for the idea!

Hollie said...

That Sister Johnson has so many games! I bet that was fun. Cute picture of the babies. What car is that? It looks too clean to be Andy's truck:)