Sunday, December 21, 2008

Potato Elf

So what do you get when you combine Christmas with Idaho, well, I got a snow globe with potato elves. This cake was for a going away party. The family is moving to Idaho and they wanted a holiday plus Idaho theme. 
There were three snowmen on the cake. This one has a hat and umbrella. 
This one reminded me of a snow princess juggling (I've been excited about my nieces coming).
Here are the three potato elves. 

















And this snowman is about to have a snowball fight. 

6 comments:

Toni said...

What a super cute cake. I love the potato elves. Enjoy your nieces!

Ioana said...

That is the cutest cake ever! You are so amazing.

Hollie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cake!!!! It might be one of my favorites!!! At least top ten:) Who moved?

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Holy Moly Bug...this cake is awesome! You did an amazing job! Can't wait to see more pictures and even more importantly, I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Love you! ~Wein

Mull Family said...

So cute! I love the snow globe idea... adorable!

The Charters said...

Jyl, I LOVE this cake! I collect water globes or I did years ago and I just love this. Great job!