Monday, March 9, 2009

Tinker Bell

This last week I did a Tinkerbell or Tinker Bell (i'm not sure which one) cake for a three year old little girl. I only new the old tinkerbell from peter pan so I rented the new Tinkerbell movie. It was so cute. If you haven't seen it you should. They did a wonderful job. The base of the cake is a large flower and the flowers going around the cake are supposed to look like the are twirling around like the fairy dust when the fairies fly. 



4 comments:

Toni said...

I love the ladybug. Super cute!

Ioana said...

My girls would LOVE to have such a cake! Again, you are incredible!

Hollie said...

Cute! We need to see that movie:)

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Bug, I tried to tell you how awesome your card was yesterday, but the computer went nuts, and I couldn't leave a comment. You continue to amaze me. Tinkerbell looks so real! ~Wein