I'm actually 31 weeks pregnant, but this photo is to document week 30. I still haven't had any craving, but my appetite is picking up. For the first time in my life and am supper hungry when I wake up in the morning. I have started weighing with my eyes closed because I just can't handle it. I got my glucose test back and I don't know why I was so worried. I guess the scale is 70-140 and I was 80. I was so happy. I didn't want to give up carbs and sugar for the rest of the pregnancy. I live on cereal. In fact, I have been living on cereal through out my entire pregnancy. I think it's because it doesn't smell like anything, it has very little taste and it is easy on the stomach. I am measuring three weeks early. My doctor said if when I come in this week for my appointment and I am still measuring three weeks early they will schedule me for an ultrasound. I might be having a giant baby like me. I was almost 10 pounds, so I might be getting a little payback from my mom. All in all I am so excited there are only nine weeks left. Wow does this whole pregnancy thing last forever. I just hope she wants to come on her due date or before, I can't imagine going over.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
30 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You look great. Can't wait to meet this little girl.
Bug, you look awesome! I don't know why you've been feeling like your huge. I need to introduce you to some of the pregnant women I've known. Anyway, incredible news about your baby. Maybe they were off on your date and she really will come early. Kurtis is really hoping for an October baby. He loves that month, and he especially loves Halloween, so if you could, please pass the message onto your cute baby that Kurtis would like her to be born on Halloween. :) Miss you tons! Can't wait to see you...all 4 of you (including Alley)! ~Wein
Wow bug a boo. I can't believe that you are 10 weeks away. Yahoo!Love that cute belly!
You are gorgeous!!!! I wish we could of came down to Virginia and saw ya!!! I love Alley too, what a hottie! With her pretty hair and all. Miss ya!
Hollie
Post a Comment