Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hillsville Flea Market


Today we went to the Hillsville flea market. It is a huge flea market. It takes up the whole town. There are booths in the fields and lining the streets. Most people go to the flea market with a purpose like buying antique furniture, toys, socks, etc. Andy and I go for food, exercise and a good laugh. Oh, and I forgot the best part, the guns. Now I am not a huge gun fan. Never have been, but you can not avoid them at this flea market. People walk around with signs attached to themselves saying they are looking for a list of like 6 guns while they have a gun hanging out of their backpacks, one on their shoulder and another strapped to your their belt. This picture says it all. What a great way to use a stroller and a golf push cart. 

1 comment:

Toni said...

Whatever works to haul your guns I guess.