We have lived in this house about four years now and in that time alley hasn't had a bath for at least the last two years maybe more. I know that sounds horrible, but she doesn't do much to get dirty. She mostly sleeps inside all day. Well, for the last month or so I keep telling Andy that she smells bad, but he can never smell it. Well, the other morning Andy woke up and I guess he finally realized how bad she smelt. He had an appointment scheduled for that evening. Now I love when Alley gets groomed. It's like she is five years younger. She prances around and wants everyone to check her out. The only thing she didn't love was the bow on her neck. She kept trying to shake it off. Look how shiny and gorgeous she looks.
I had to throw this picture in. Tucker was able to stay here with us the last two weeks while my parents were out in Utah. I love it when he stays here. If you didn't know he is actually my dog. He lived with my parents for a year while I was in culinary school out in Arizona and when I got back they wouldn't give him back. I guess they fell in love with him because it has been seven years and he still lives there. Isn't he so cute.

4 comments:
Oh, I just love Tucker! He is the cutest dog in the whole world, and Alley looks adorable. I must have been around when you groomed her several years ago because I remember how she pranced around. She knew she looked great. Aren't dogs the best?!
P.S. Yesterday Kurtis said, "Just so you know, we'll only ever have one dog at a time." Although I knew what he was really saying when he made that comment, I choose to focus on the fact that he said that we will have a dog! :) It will be one of the best days of my life when I get to bring a cute little dog home. Just thought you'd appreciate the major triumph his statement was for me. Love you! ~Wein
I am glad to see that my neice and nephew dogs are looking so lovely! Too cute. I did it bug, I put a new post for you. Love ya & miss ya.
Jyl -
I found your blog & hope it's ok to link you to mine:
http://jarednkatie.blogspot.com.
Hope all is well -
love
Katie Harrison
Post a Comment