Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hokie Season

I thought I would do this post tonight since Virginia Tech just played an awesome game and won against Miami. Hokie season has begun that means tailgating, food, friends and a lot of orange and maroon.
Alice loved the tailgate. She had as many cookies as her heart desired. Or as she likes to call them coo coos.
My friend Kristin and her daughter decided to join us. Her husband works for the athletic department so her and her daughter go to the games while he works them.
Alice loved walking around looking at everyone and everything. She especially liked it when the band came by.



Andy's dad was the master chef.


We were lucky to have michael in town. He came in for the weekend for the game. Now that Kimmie and Michael live in South Carolina we hardly ever get to see him.
Ok, these are some pictures from today. I love love love Alice's outfit from Grandma Rachel. She was hokie from head to toe. Literally. Hokie outfit, hokie shoes and even a hokie hair bow. She was such a happy girl today. She got to spend the morning at my parents (my dad stopped by to bring me something for the cake I was finishing and Alice wanted to go back home with him. When he was leaving she said bye bye to Andy and I and ran and got her shoes. How do you say no to that). After spending a couple hours at my parents she then got to go see Andy's parents and my brother in law Michael before they went to the football game. Oh, at my parents she got to play with Tucker her favorite dog in the whole world. This kid had to be in heaven. Man do I love this kid.



2 comments:

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Love this kid! You got some seriously cute pictures. Tell Rachel she can shop for us anytime. She picks out the CUTEST clothes. Alice looks adorable. And I'm so excited because Luke can wear the cute shoes Rachel gave us now. Tell her thanks for me. ~Wein

Deb and Jordan said...

Small world! Kristen just moved from my ward here in Pocatello!! I told here that my sister in law's family lived back there.