It has been a while since I posted my cake pictures. I don't do as many cakes now that I have Alice. I do about 2 a month. I thought I would start back in July and go from there. I made a cake for a friends daughter on the fourth of July, but I didn't take any pictures of it, but I did take a picture of the cupcakes that I made to go with it.

My dentist called, which I was a little scared to see his number on caller id, but he was just calling to see if I could do a cake for him. His daughter was turning 6 and going to kindergarten (her birthday was the first day of school) so they thought it would be fun to have a surprise cake for her when she got home from school. She loves Hello Kitty.
Oh, the heart wedding cake. Not my favorite theme for a cake, and they gave me the cake topper to put on the cake. I tried to make the topper blend in as much as I could.
My friend asked if I could do a cake for her parents anniversary and also a cake for her nephew. Her parents live on a farm called two rivers farm and it's there life. It is a dairy farm, so we based the cake off of that.
For her nephew, she wanted a Pokeman cake.


The next cake was just a fun cake for a women turning 70.

My last cake was a Super Mario cake. I was super excited to do this. I have wanted to do one of these for a while. It was a ton of fun to make.



5 comments:
Jyl, you're amazing! I absolutely love your super mario cake!
I'm glad you posted again! Your cakes are simply AMAZING!!!! I am in awe!
Happy new post for me! Happy new post for me! Happy new post for me! Happy new post for me! (Pretend I'm singing that and doing a slight jig...sitting down though b/c I'm pumping). Anyways, I'm thrilled to see a post just a day after I finally bugged you about it, and I LOVE your cakes. Seriously, Bug...you are AMAZING!!!!!!! Um, I want to eat the strawberry right now. And the Mario and Hello Kitty cakes are super cute. And you should post some more close ups of the farm cake, particularly the bottom tier...you know how I love cows. :) (I'm being serious.) Can't wait to see your other posts. ~Wein
I love all of the cakes. The strawberry one looks awesome. Was the cake flavor strawberry? You are such a talented lady.
Jyl! We missed seeing you when we were up in Blacksburg a few weeks ago. We miss you guys and I'm glad I found the piece of paper that had your blog address on it, I love all the pictures of Alice she is getting big! We'll have to catch up soon!
Post a Comment