Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013


Easter day started with us waking up super early to get ready for church so we could be pretty much done when alice woke up so we could do easter super quick and then get her and Cora ready for church. Alice was a little nervous when it came to seeing what the Easter Bunny Left her. Don't you love her t-shirt. It is my mom's and one of Alice's favorite things to where when she take a bath at grandma's house. 
 I think Alice was excited to see what was in her basket. Her favorite out of everything in there was the finding nemo cup. I thought for sure it would be the bubble machine, but I was wrong. This kid always surprises me.
 Don't you love Alice's new bangs. My dad was watching her on Friday and I guess somehow she got her hands on some scissors and now she is sporting bangs. That sad part is that I didn't even notice it until the next day when I took her hair out of her hair band. Luckily it's just bangs not something super crazy. Fun things happen when Poppy is babysitting.
 I loved when Alice would open her easter eggs. She would say, "oh my gosh, i love this candy." The easter bunny was also kind enough to fill up Alice's potty training candy jar. He figured it would be good motivation. What a smart Easter Bunny.
 Next was church. The whole family when today. All four of us. Grandma Rachel got the girls there Easter dresses this year. This is Alice's new smile when you ask her to smile. Look at those teeth.
 We then attempted some family shots. First of Alice and Cora. Not sure Cora was into it, but Alice was being awesome.

 Then a girls shot. After this one we just gave up and went to church. 
 This was my first Sunday with Cora there all day. I don't know what I would have done without Andy. It was a lot tougher with two then I thought. I think it's going to take us a month or two to figure it out. My dad taught the young men and women (I am first counselor in Young Women's right now). He did an amazing job. After the church we headed down to Andy's parents for Easter Dinner. Alice was so excited to see that the Easter Bunny had visited there too. Her basket was full of Tinkerbell themed things. she was extremely happy.
 Cora got some cute clothes and toys too. My parents met us at Andy's parents house where we proceeded to eat the most amazing meal prepared by Andy's parents and then in between rain we had a super fast easter egg hunt. This time Alice was super focused and ready to find eggs.



 Even Andy's parent's new dog Toby got into the hunt. He loved getting the easter eggs and then running away from all of us when we tried to take them from him. It was hilarious.




 Now just a few more pictures from Easter that I loved.


After Andy's parents house we headed to my parents for some quick easter gifts. Alice got the most gorgeous princess dress to wear to church and Alice and cora got the cutest summer easter dresses. Let's just say we all were exhausted by the end of this awesome easter day.

5 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Super cute! I have been behind on blog reading.. Cora is adorable. And Alice looks so grown up & thrilled to have a little sister. The picture of the two of them with Cora crying & Alice kind of sighing at her made me laugh. Libbie is totally into Tinkerbell right now too. :) Love you. Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

Easter made me homesick for the Robinsons - because you literally have the best easters ever. I even made my friends here do a small easter egg hunt so we could try to recreate it.

Unknown said...

And little Cora is seriously melting me right now. So. Flippin. Cute.

Toni said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to stay for your dad's lesson. I'm sure it was fabulous as usual.

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Yippee! You're back! And we're so glad. You got awesome pictures for Easter (we did not). Love them!