Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sisters

I love watching these two girls together. Alice loves to hug, kiss, sing and talk to Cora. Cora loves all, ok most, of Alice's attention. Sometimes we have to turn down the intensity. I melts my heart to see these sweet kids love each other. 
 Cora is growing so fast. I can't believe she is 7 weeks old. She will be 2 months old on Saturday. Wow. She is cooing and smiling which melts your heart. She is now getting into 3-6 month clothing. She really likes to eat. She is even trying to sit up if she is in a reclined position which is hilarious. She obviously can't do it, but it's fun to see her try. She love, love loves to cuddle which is fun since she is so squishy. She is sleeping more and more through the night which makes everyone happy. The other night she slept 7 1/2 hours which blew my mind. I think it was from all the different people holding her at church. Wore the kid out.
 Alice is also growing up way to fast. Alice has really gotten into doing crafts which is so fun for us to do together. Her favorite things to use are paint and glue. Alice is getting really good at identifiying colors and shapes thanks to her new class at romp and roll. Alice's favorite movies right now are Wreck it Ralph (she loves benellope (venellope) the best), Hotel Transylvania, anything My Little Pony, and she is totally getting into the Barbie Movies. Her favorites being Mariposa, The Diamond Castle and her favorite, favorite The Three Muskeeters. That is the best one to watch with her. She likes to act out all the training and fighting, yelling I'm Alice the Muskeeter. hahha you can't get me cause I'm a muskeeter. It is too funny. I love her imagination.

this face cracked me up. I don't even know why she was making it, but I'm glad I captured it.


Both of my babies have looked just like Andy when he was a baby. Cora also has more of Andy's personality. She is laid bake, easy going, sleepy and she loves to make grumpy faces. This picture really captured it for me. I love the fact that both Andy and Cora have the exact same scowl on there faces. Hahaha.






1 comment:

Toni said...

I love the matching looks on Andy and Cora's faces. Priceless.