Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Greatest Band EVER!!!!

Ok, I love Weezer, I mean I LOVE WEEZER. If I had a son, I would name him Weezer. Ok, maybe not because he would totally get made fun of but I will have a child named after something Weezer. So I was walking through Barnes & Nobles yesterday, not really looking for anything and I saw something red. I don't know why I noticed it, but when I looked closer it said Weezer. I thought. They don't have a red album, they have a blue one and a green one, but not a red one, so I picked it up and began listen thanks to those lovely head phones they provide. Well, I totally freaked out in the middle of the store. We are talking jumping and squealing. Yes, Weezer has come out with a new album. Now I know what you are thinking, why would someone who loves Weezer that much not know about this album. I will tell you. About a year ago I had given up on the release of this album. The band was a little rocky and I got sick of being a stocker on their website so I just gave up. What an awesome surprise. It's like my birthday and Christmas came all on one day. This also means they will be touring again. Oh, I must see them. I will now go on record saying this is my favorite album since Pinkerton. Thank you for letting me share my AWESOME news with you. WEEZER ROCKS!!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Awesome!! Yeah for you! That's how I would feel if Uncle Tupelo, by some miracle, got back together and made another album....and toured. I'd totally go to the concert with you. They are coming to Broomfield, Co October 2nd:) $45 per ticket:)

Toni said...

I could completely picture you in the store. You crack me up.

Stan and Mel said...

I like Weezer too. Island in the sun is one of my favorite songs and makes me so happy everytime I hear it.

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Bug, I wish I could have seen your reaction. It would have been awesome. I wondered why I heard talk of Weezer on the radio a couple of days ago. I think they might be coming to Salt Lake..that or a station here is going to be giving away tickets to a concert somewhere else. You should come visit me, go to the concert (if they have one here) and then stop by to see Holly and go to their concert again in Colorado. I think it sounds like a great idea. :)
~Wein

Hollie said...

That does sound like a great idea:)