Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by Lara

10 years ago:

1. I was a junior in high school 
2. I cut off all of my hair 
3. volleyball was my obsession
4. had the greatest group of friends and loved just spending time with them
5. The last year of my life that I didn't have a job. 

5 things on my "to do" list:
 
1. Try to go back to sleep after this post since it is 4:50am and I've been up since 3:30
2. Make a Virginia Tech vs. Nebraska cake
3. Attend my relief society presidency meeting
4. Take my sister in law Kimmie out for her birthday dinner
5. Make a dessert for a dinner party Sat. night

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. CHOCOLATE
2. CHOCOLATE
3. CHOCOLATE
4. CHOCOLATE
5. is there anything besides chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
 
1. Pay all my families mortgages off
2. Take my entire family (including you hollie) to travel the world
3. Stop saying maybe we will do that next year or I wish we could go, but I have to work. 
4. charity, charity, charity. There are so many causes and not enough money to go around. 
5. In reality andy and I would probably keep working and saving. We are creatures of habit. 

5 places I have lived:

1. Utah (price, provo)
2. Virginia (roanoke, blacksburg, christiansburg, radford)
3. Honesdale, PA 
4. Johnson City, TN
5. Phoenix, AZ
6. Las Vegas (I know it says 5, but I figured I put them all down)
7. As my sisters pointed out I forgot my birthplace, Denver, Colorado

5 jobs I have had:

1. runner for a law firm
2. smoothie shop girl
3. pier one
4. camp counselor 
5. pastry chef

I tag:

1. Shauna
2. Keri
3. Elaine
4. Kellie
5. Cherie



5 comments:

Shauna said...

Alright bug, I will try to do this for you sometime. I have to get caught up on a few posts of my own first. On your lists of places you have lived, you forgot your birth place, Denver, CO! I know, we moved around so much, how could you remember them all. I liked this post. Even though I am your sister I even learned a couple of things. Love you & miss you.

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Bug, you forgot Colorado, the state of your birth. :) My list of places lived has gotten so much more boring the older I've gotten. I miss the good-old-days of moving around. I can't believe that you like chocolate so much....you're nuts...oooo nuts...now there is a snack that is worth writing down. Oh funny, I just read what Shauna wrote and she noticed the same thing I did. If I were a millionaire I would buy us all houses by eachother...and if we couldn't decide on where to live, we'd by houses in several places so we could all switch states when we got bored. Miss you tons! Love ya!
~Wein

Hollie said...

I can come too!!! Yippee! Can Ryan and Mckenzie tag along.

ok, so it's been a crazy few weeks, well, lets just say it's been a crazy September. I did try and call you last night. Right after I tried to call you my two bikes (Mckenzie's and my Dad's old triathlon bike) FLEW and I mean F-L-E-W off the back of my trunk. Surprisingly they are ok. I'll post about it soon. Love ya!

Hollie said...

I don't think I knew about the PA one. Where were you there?

Jyl & Andy said...

That is where I was a camp counselor for the summer.