Adalyn had her very first dance recital a couple of weeks ago. They did a dance to Lets go to the Hop and they dressed up like little bunnies. I just wanted you all to see how cute she looked and to tell her how proud I am of her. I'm sure it was so scary, but you were wonderful and you looked so cute in with your bunny tail. I guess when adalyn got onto the stage she was very frightened. That's a lot of people looking back at you. Shauna said she just stood there during the song, except for when the chorus would come up. You know the part, "Lets go to the hop, oh, baby, lets go to the hop." Well it was like she forgot everyone was there and starting hopping around with the rest of the kids. How cute is that. Another cute note is what Cosette did that day. Shauna had dressed her and let her play while she got adalyn ready. A few minutes later Cosette came back into the room and said, "Look mom I'm fancy." She came in dressed with her princess tiara, a necklace, a purse and her purple tutu under her dress. I was so happy to hear that Shauna let her go to the dance recital and the rest of the day dressed like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that you put my two little cuties on your blog. What a fun experience it was having Adalyn's first Dance Recital! I think Cosette enjoyed it just as much as if she was one of the dancers performing. She certainly looked the part. We miss you guys bug! Hey, have you had a chance to make a new pic CD for me? I really am going to still send out Christmas Cards, they are just going to be Happy Valentines Day Cards. I hate to bug you, I just need some of the pic. of the CD to make my cards. I love the next post you did & I can't wait to try your new recipe. The train cake turned out darling. One of these days I will actually add posts to my blog. Besides your blog, I haven't even had a chance to look at anyone elses in like a month & the only posts I have done have been on my preschool blog. Do you like how I am writing you a letter instead of a comment? Remind you of my phone messages? O.k., love you, bye!!!
nicole did the same thing at her first recital. she just stood still, frozen, staring at the crowds. It a little while for her to relax. i love adalyn's bunny tail, and cosette looks soo cute in her fancy clothes!
Post a Comment