This post is basically for my memory. This past year I decided to do locks of love. This is the before and after pictures. I ended up having 13 inches to donate. I was very happy to donate to such a wonderful program. I do have to admit, I thought I would hate the long hair since it hasn't been that way since I was 15, but when it was actually gone I did. I think it's the convenience of it. All I had to do was throw it back in a ponytail and I was set for the day.


3 comments:
You have gorgeous hair and I know it will make somebody really happy.
Hooray for a new post! You put tons of stuff on. I love the picture of you and the girls...and I've always loved your hair. You know that. The cakes turned out really cute. Oh, and the picture on your book is awesome. Seriously, that is one of the best pictures of Andy I've seen. I love it. Love you tons! ~Wein
Wowie beautiful hair! What a sacrifice, and someone will love their "wig" to pieces.
Post a Comment