Monday, April 5, 2010

Alice's First Easter

This is what Alice thinks of the Easter Bunny. I like the way it looks like she got caught doing something bad. This kid cracks me up.
This was a great Easter Sunday. We started out at my parents house to watch conference. Let me tell you. There is no greater way of celebrating Easter then by being able to hear the apostles and prophet's speak of Christ on Easter Sunday. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. It was awesome. My mom was very excited to see us Easter Morning. She didn't know we were coming, but I think she was glad we did.
Alice was sporting a very cute Easter dress from her grandma rachel and she was in a very good mood even though we got very little sleep this night. She must have know she was getting presents from the Easter bunny.Mallory (who is living with my parents right now) had her dad in town, so her brother, sister-in-law and there little girl Lilia came over to watch conference with us. I had a blast with Mallory. She decided to join LDS Singles.com (can you believe she isn't married. Boys are stupid) and we had a blast looking up boys. I made her let me pick out a couple for here. It seriously so fun. I also helped take some family photos for them.Alice loved Lilia. I mean loved her. She was all smiles and she wanted desperately to pull on her cute curly locks.Dad and Alice played on the computer while we watched conference.After a fun time at my parents house we were off to Andy's parents house. When we got there we found that the Easter bunny had dropped off presents down there too. What a lucky little girl despite the fact that she tried to eat the Easter bunny. Of course we had to take some pictures of Alice in her new duds.Don't you love how we torture or children and we couldn't just do it once we had to do it twice. Once a bunny and two a flower.We were even lucky enough to get Grandpa Robinson to hold little miss Alice. This would be the second time ever. She was so funny. She really wanted to do tummy time on his belly but he wouldn't let her.Great Grandma Bowman was there too. She gave Alice the cutest stuffed bunny and of course the first thing Alice did was try and bite it's head off. She cracks me up. Alice is so lucky to have three great grandparent alive. I only ever met one of mine. What a lucky girl.Aunt Kimmie and Sweet Alice. Alice really likes her aunt Kimmie and uncle Michael. I think it's because they are silly and make funny faces at her. She just loves them. Micheal made the comment, "Man this kid is going to think the paparazzi is after her," because I was taking so many pictures. In my defense this kid is only going to have her first Easter once and I want it documented.We also had a huge feast cooked by Kimmie and her mom. It was amazing. After stuffing ourselves with food we all sat around watching golf and I took more pictures. Yep you read that right, more pictures. Well, I hope everyone out there had as good of an Easter as we did. I can't wait for next year when Alice gets to find Easter Eggs while running around in her Easter dress. Oh how fun that will be.

2 comments:

Toni said...

It looks like Alice had a great Easter. Wasn't Conference great?

Laine said...

LOVE your pictures Jyl!