Andy received his FURminator in the mail yesterday. He was so excited. Here he is testing it out. Can you believe all that hair coming off the dog and no it isn't cutting the dogs hair. That is all fur that would be all over my house in the next week. If you have a dog or cat I would definitely recommend buying one of these things. Amazon has them very cheap, but you have to buy the FURminator not a knock off brand. The other stuff doesn't work.

Alley wasn't sure if she liked it at first, but...

She loved the way it felt when she was done. We thought it was so cool, we ran over to my parent's house to do their dog.

Tucker did not like it. He is such a wimp. It doesn't even hurt the dog (I made andy try it out on himself first before trying it on Alley, yes that is how much I love my dog)

This is how much hair came off tucker. It is amazing. The company says that it helps reduce dogs shedding problems by 90% and I totally believe it. Everyone must have this.

8 comments:
I love how much you love your dogs! That's a cool contraption..is it just a brush?
Well, I'm glad you posted about it...Miss I don't do those kind of post:) I can't believe all of Tuckers fur that came off of him. Now, I won't have to clean my car out next time I watch them:) We love your puppies!!!
Oh, and next time we need a before and after picture of the dogs......it's just amazing!!!!
That's kind of gross! The hair that is. I have got to get one of those. When your are not making a thousand cakes a day you will have to tell me how to order one for my pups. Love you bug.
*sigh* I want a dog.
That is awesome by the way.
First of all... those little girl baby cakes are so beautiful. I think that second one might be my favorite of your cakes yet. So hard to decide between them all, but I love it, and if I ever have a baby girl, I want one! Second, next time you come to Utah, I might have to tie you up and force you to teach me how to make cakes like that (not that I could ever really learn how to do it so perfect, but it would be fun to watch you work). And Third, I want to get one of those dog shedders... I am going to go look it up online right now!
Hey bug,
I was just checking out my friend Mindy's blog who I danced with in highschool & I noticed that on her favorite sites link she had one that said "the coolest cakes". So, I clicked on it & lo & behold it was your Cakes By Jyl website. Pretty neat. It made me smile. I am sure you don't even realize how many people have seen & admired your work. Oh, and I finally updated my blog.
Post a Comment