Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MORE

Yes, here are 3 more cakes and yes, cakes are my life right now. I'm not going to complain, because I get to do what I love. This first cake was for a baby shower. The girl wanted baby feet on the cake. 
This is a close up on the baby. I love her eyes closed. 
Ok, I love, love, love putting bows on cakes. They are just so cool. Yes, I say cool. 
This was for a woman turning 85. she loves to play Bridge so, they had a bridge party for her. This was the centerpiece for the table. 
I have never played bridge so I had to do some research. I found that aces are good and that everything else didn't make sense to me. I have never been good a card games. 
Finally 6o cupcakes for a private event at a clothing store. They are rich chocolate cupcakes and raspberry cream cheese cupcakes and I mixed up the frostings so you could have choices. 

10 comments:

Shauna said...

The baby is so cute. I love it! Even though I just talked to you I had to make a post about your endless talent. I can't wait for you to look at the homes & tell me what you think. Love ya bug a boo.

Hollie said...

That is a super cute baby cake. I'm guessing that was for Alyssa. So so so so so cute!!!!! Jyl you are amazing and I'm sure those cupcakes were too:)

Laine said...

Wow. I love them! Wanna share your raspberry creamcheese recipe? :) Those cupcakes look divine.

Toni said...

Awesome cakes. I really love the baby. What talent!

Mull Family said...

Those look delicious and beautiful, as always. I want to learn how to do that!

kellie said...

Like Joey says in that old TV show "Blossom"....Woe!

Shauna said...

You will never believe it but I have two more posts bug! Great talking to you today.

Laine said...

Nicole says, "Oh I love that cake!" (referring to the baby shower one...)

Behind the Lens said...

You are amazing...have you done many wedding cakes?

Kori said...

Hi Jyl--I found your page through Hollie's. I saw your awesome cakes and now I keep coming back for more. Just wanted to let you know I was out here and I love your work!