Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bowling

This last weekend I made cakes for twin boy and girl five year old (I'm sure their mom has her hands full). They were having their party at the bowling alley and she wanted bowling themed cakes with her kids made into gum paste figures. When I dropped off the cakes she had all these white polo shirts lying around with a bowling ball and pin on it. I asked were she had bought them and she said she made them. What a cute idea. She cut them out of felt. The boys had blue and the girls had pink, that way they could have teams. On the way to deliver the cake I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of them. Luckily my in laws live down the street from where we were delivering the cake so my mother in law was able to save the day. Thanks Rachel. 
The little girls favorite color was pink so she got a pink cake.
Her mom said she always wore a bow in her hair on the side like this. 
If you noticed there are five bowling pins, since the twins are turning five. 
If you haven't guessed the boys favorite color is blue. 

No comments: