Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby Girls

Well, if your wondering why I only post about cake, it's because that is all I have had time for lately. This week I have had three baby girl cakes to do.  Here are two of them, I am finishing the third one today. 
I did this one for a girl in my ward for her baby shower. I never know what to get people for their baby showers, so I decided who doesn't love cake. 
 Kelly called me up (the lady that ordered the cake) and said, I need a cake for a baby shower, she is having a girl, other than that just do what you want. I love when people say that. 


3 comments:

Hollie said...

They look amazing as usual. I love how the huge pink flowers came out.

Shauna said...

Oh my gosh so cute. I absolutely love, love, love the second cake. If I ever have another baby & it happens to be a girl I want one of those. I love the huge flowers.

Ioana said...

Those cakes look phenomenal!!! I wouldn't want to eat them, because they're sooooo beautiful!