
Happy Birthday Lindsey (she is the totally cute one in orange sticking her head threw the railing) Lindsey has been my best bed ever since she was born. She has always been there tagging along with me and I love it, well, until Kurtis came along and stole her from me. Yes, I am still having some separation issues. Lindsey has always been an example to me. She is a peacemaker, incredibly intelligent, kind, loving, creative, honest, an amazing friend, a sister, a daughter a wife. Happy Birthday Lindsey. I love you. 
Monday, April 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Lindsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, I am glad my face doesn't look like the bottom picture anymore. What cute pictures of you & Lindsey. You guys really have always been such great friends growing up & now. I think that is so wonderful. Cute post bug & I am sure it meant so much to Beanie. Love ya!
I think Lindsey's such a great person because she had 2 older sisters who were great examples for her.
That picture of the three of you at Lindsey's wedding is amazing. I love how you are looking to the side. It is such a kodak (sp?) moment and you all look so beautiful and happy. The one of you guys when you are kids cracks me up. So fun! You are so blessed with an amazing family. Nicole says hi and she loves you!
Jyl, you are too cute! Especially in a tutu...hahaha. Tell Lindsay Happy Birthday for me. You guys are a great example of family for me. Love ya!
Happy Birthday to Lindsey!!! I bet she is so mature now (do you remember that from our birthdays growing up?) Anyway, Cute pictures. I miss your family. I love all of them.
Post a Comment