Saturday Nov. 28th we blessed baby Alice. I wasn't sure if we were going to do it since Alice came late and she was only a week old, but the whole family was in and I really wanted them to be a part of her blessing. The day before I called the Bishop to see if we could do it. He was kind enough to give up a little of his holiday to come and participate in the blessing. We have a great bishop. My mom finished the blessing dress just in time for the blessing. Yes, it is from my wedding dress and Alice looked so cute in it.

Here are the girls helping me get Alice ready for her blessing.
I was so glad that Andy's family came to celebrate this special time in Alice's life. It meant a ton to me.
Cousin Greg, Chris and Nathan waiting for the blessing to start.

Happy Grandma's.

Alice in her dress and me in the original.

Andy is actually smiling.

Alice's Aunts.

I love this picture of grandma and Alice.

My aunt Laurie made this blanket for Alice's special day. It is beautiful and so soft. My aunt also made a crib quilt for Alice, but my camera died when we were taking those pictures.
Alice's blessing was beautiful. She was so sweet and happy the whole time. You know it's everyones fear that there child is going to scream through the whole blessing. My dad did the honors and it was so amazing to see my family circled around her. Just another thing to be grateful for.

1 comment:
Your mom did a great job on the dress. That's so great how much family you had there.
Post a Comment