We did our annual christmas tree hunt a couple weeks after thanksgiving with Grandma Rachel. This year was a little different. Usually we get a tree, but since we know Alice likes to eat everything and she has to touch everything, oh, and there was that little fear that she might pull the tree down on top of her, we decided to go with a fake tree this year, but thanks to Grandma Rachel the tradition goes on. We decided to go to a new tree farm this year and I'm glad we did. They were so nice and helpful. Much better than the tree farm we have been going to and the trees were gorgeous.

Alice loved running around through the trees and being chased by her daddy.
It didn't take long to find the perfect tree. It is usually the first tree Rachel sees but this year it was the second. The first one ended up being about three to tall but I think the second tree was the best there in fact I think it's the best tree Rachel has ever had. It's beautiful.
I think Andy's favorite part is cutting down the tree. We all offer to do it, but he never lets us. I think he is getting better at it. It took way less time this year.
My favorite part was watching alice walk around with a 12 foot pole. It was hilarious. She was falling all over the place but laughing the whole time.
The only problem was the tree was way down a hill quite a distance from where you park, but Andy and his mom are pretty strong.
I love how Alice is getting old enough to join in on our family traditions and how they make her so happy. She is such a fun kid. She is growing up so fast. Can't wait to to have fun again next year.

2 comments:
All of your posts were super cute. I loved the cakes and Alice's costume.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A new post...and multiples at that. I'm so excited...I almost called you, but I'm pretty sure you'd be asleep at 3:00 am. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! Alice is stinking cute and I'm so glad that I finally get to see pictures of her! :) THANK YOU!!!!!!! ~Wein (Oh, and I totally wish I could have seen her with the 12 foot pole....I can only imagine. I'm sure it was hilarious. Ha! She cracks me up.)
Post a Comment