Love it!!!! I love that you are pregnant. You are still so tiny and cute. Thanks for posting this. It really does make me happy. :) You know us so well. You did a great job with the James Bond theme...you're right...super awful theme, but I think the cake turned out great, the strawberries are ingenious, and the mouse things look delicious. Love you!
You are so cute. Keep those tummy pictures coming. I love what you have on! Yes Jyl, you will get MUCH bigger. Hate to tell you that, but you will still look cute! You love me right now don't you?
2 comments:
Love it!!!! I love that you are pregnant. You are still so tiny and cute. Thanks for posting this. It really does make me happy. :) You know us so well. You did a great job with the James Bond theme...you're right...super awful theme, but I think the cake turned out great, the strawberries are ingenious, and the mouse things look delicious. Love you!
You are so cute. Keep those tummy pictures coming. I love what you have on! Yes Jyl, you will get MUCH bigger. Hate to tell you that, but you will still look cute! You love me right now don't you?
Post a Comment