This past week was the dreaded member guest golf tournament at the country club. What does that means for me is work, work, work. Monday through Saturday. Just to give you an idea on what my schedule is like during this week here is what I made:
Cookies and Cream Cake
Snickers Pie
1/2 white sheet cake (for a birthday)
Triple chocolate cake
keylime curd
caramel delight
caramel chocolate cake
150 serving cake
100 cupcakes
80 mini vanilla cheesecake
50 mini german chocolate cheesecake
50 mini keylime cheesecake
spicy mixed nuts
sweet mixed nuts
100 milk chocolate mouse cups
and 200 tuxedo dipped strawberries
This years theme was James Bond. Not a very fun theme when you are trying to come up with a cake. Besides guns, black suits and boobs, there really isn't anything in the movies that is consistent enough to make a cake after it. Thanks to my mom and mother in law a cake was born.



During this week of work for me Andy was down in Myrtle Beach with his dad. They played in a Father Son Golf Tournament down there. It was a three day tournament with 500 teams. Yep, that's a lot of people. I think they had so much fun this year that they will be going back next year. I am hoping next year I get to go hang out at the beach while they golf instead of staying home working. Well, now I get a couple weeks off until member member in August.

Of course there had to be a sexy lady. Well, at least a lady.

This is the chick from Goldfinger.

And what would a James Bond cake be without James Bond.
During this week of work for me Andy was down in Myrtle Beach with his dad. They played in a Father Son Golf Tournament down there. It was a three day tournament with 500 teams. Yep, that's a lot of people. I think they had so much fun this year that they will be going back next year. I am hoping next year I get to go hang out at the beach while they golf instead of staying home working. Well, now I get a couple weeks off until member member in August. 
4 comments:
I love the cake. The other desserts look/sound good too.
Wow... all very impressive! You must be tired. By the way, I made the chocolate cups (with the balloons) that you had on your blog a while ago, and they were a big hit with Bryson's family!
Your cakes are alwayas impressive with the details and everything. I hope you get to rest now. That schedule is insane!
Amazing, you make me tired. Everything looks so yummy & I really think the cake turned out cute Jyl! Much more darling than you had described! Love the gold lady! Too funny! See, you really can do any cake! Miss you. Check out my blog. I did a post for you. Not too exciting however. Love ya!
Post a Comment