Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nursery in the making

So what have I been doing lately? Since I have had a little more energy I decided it would be a good time to work on the nursery. I understand that the baby wont be in there right in the beginning but I thought will I felt good I should do as much as I could. The first phase was of course painting. My mother in law came over to help paint. This is the before, which I still kind of miss the color. I loved that color. Oh, and the room used to be our office. 

Here is the new color. I like to describe it as a grey blue. It is very soft and very subtle. Yes, we are having a girl, but I'm not the biggest fan of really girly things except clothes. I love pink and frills for clothes. The color comes from the crib bedding. I couldn't find anything that I liked so with the help from my mom we made our own. That will be posted next with the crib. 

Last, but not least, we did get our crib. I took forever to find one that I liked. Andy was the one to find this and I love it. This is all you get right now. Andy putting together the crib. The next post will have the finished product. 

2 comments:

Toni said...

So exciting. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Shauna said...

Pretty color. Now I really want to see the crib and bedding. Plus, I have two new posts to view on my blog with videos! Are you shocked?