Today was the day to find out what we are having. I did not sleep last night. I was to excited. Well, we left the house today at 10:00 so we could be there early. I decided to look at my appointment card to see what suite we were going to when I flipped the card over. My doctors appointment was at 10:30 the ultrasound was at 9:30. I couldn't believe I messed that up. Why couldn't they have given two cards. Well, I called them to see what I could do. I thought for sure they would say I would have to reschedule, but they said just come on in and we will fit you in. I couldn't believe it. How nice is that. It was amazing seeing the baby. It makes it feel more real when you can see the baby looking like a baby and finding out what it is. What is it you say. Well, we thought we wouldn't break the Passic tradition, so we are having a girl. We are thrilled. To make it even better the doctor said the baby looks great. The heart, spine, lips, etc look perfect. She weighs 14 ounces right now and is in the 50th percentile for her height and weight according to her due date. Well, now that we know what we are having it's time to get the nursery together and buy some really cute girl clothes.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
It's A......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Wow! 14 lbs???? That's a chunky baby! LOL! I'm just giving you a hard time.:)
Congrats!
Yay for girls! Congrats:)
Congratulations Jyl and Andy! I can't wait to meet her! I'll get started on the quilt! Yay! Also, it was awesome to talk to you for an hour and a half today...I miss you guys! Love ya!
yeah!! The little baby and Heidi will be best of friends!
Congratulations!! This is very exciting news! Hollie is very excited...as you can tell.
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!!!! Today was definitely one of the best days of my life. :) I had so much fun going around telling everyone that we were having a girl. Kurtis told me to be careful what (or how) I said it because people might get the wrong impression, but I don't care. As you said, I am this baby's aunt and therefore she is mine as well. WOOOHOO!!! I'm still so excited. I just love baby girls. How could I not with Adalyn and Cosette as nieces? I have so many ideas in my head for gifts for this baby, and don't worry...the shopping already began today. I must say that I was pickier than usual, though. In some ways it was great because Carter's was having a huge clearance sale and I could have bought half the store, but I decided I was only getting the cutest things for this new niece, so I excercised an unusually large amount of self-control. Can't wait to be an aunt to one more cute baby girl!!!!!!!!!!! Love you both. Thanks for making this day great. Love, Wein.
Hey you changed the weight; not fair! Now my comment looks idiotic.LOL:)
Yeah! All of the Passic girls are so cute, so this one will be too. Of course she may be all Robinson (:
Congratulations!!! girls are sooo fun!!
Congratulations jyl. you are having a girl. i'm so excited. love nicole
Congrats!!! Do you have any names in mind?
yay! I have been wanting to call you all week... we had family it town, so it got a little hectic. Congrats! I'm sure your little miss will be just as beautiful and fun as her mom!
Post a Comment