Monday, November 16, 2009

40 weeks plus 3 days

I'm sure you are wondering, has Jyl had her baby yet. Nope. No baby yet. Three days overdue and I don't see her coming out any time soon. I haven't had even a minor contraction. I must have a really comfy tummy. The crazy part is that it's not that bad. People asking me every day if I had the baby yet is getting old, but I don't feel any different. In fact. My stomach is so big now it rests comfortably on the bed so I am no longer contorted or have to stack a bunch of pillows under me to get comfortable. I am actually sleeping for the first time in a couple months. That is nice. I never thought I would sleep again. I can tell the baby is running out of room. Moving is a hard task for her, yet she still feels the need to move as much as possible. It's really fun when she gets stuck under my ribs. Well, hopefully I will get some good news when I go and see Dr. Roberts tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Bug, where are baby Alice's pictures and post? I know, you have been very busy being a new mom & having family in town. Wish I was there. Miss you, love you, and congratulations!