Life is an adventure with lots of surprises
What a cutie! I love her cute smile. You can tell Grandpa is in Heaven.
congratulations, Jyl!! Hollie was dying that she could not be there. LOVE the name Alice. She is beautiful.
congrats!! a total cutie! love those cheeks :)
Jyl, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations!! How are you holding up??
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Kellie is so right, I am so sad I can't hold that little bundle of joy. I miss you guy so much! Congratulations!!!! LOVE YOU ALICE!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
So stinkin' cute!! And way to go... She is almost the exact same size as my "little" one. I hope you are loving every minute!
What a cute picture. I love how both Alice and Dad have the biggest smiles on their faces. One more month and I get to her hold her. Yeah!
What a cute picture! She is so beautiful! Are you going to be bringing her to Utah any time soon? :-)
congrats! she is adorable!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a cutie! I love her cute smile. You can tell Grandpa is in Heaven.
congratulations, Jyl!! Hollie was dying that she could not be there. LOVE the name Alice. She is beautiful.
congrats!! a total cutie! love those cheeks :)
Jyl, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations!! How are you holding up??
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Kellie is so right, I am so sad I can't hold that little bundle of joy. I miss you guy so much! Congratulations!!!! LOVE YOU ALICE!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
So stinkin' cute!! And way to go... She is almost the exact same size as my "little" one. I hope you are loving every minute!
What a cute picture. I love how both Alice and Dad have the biggest smiles on their faces. One more month and I get to her hold her. Yeah!
What a cute picture! She is so beautiful! Are you going to be bringing her to Utah any time soon? :-)
congrats! she is adorable!
Post a Comment