For as long as I can remember my mom has made me a birthday sign. Sometimes it is hung up in her house other times she surprises me and decorates my home door while I am at work. The sign always says Happy Birthday and she always draws a picture of me. This year I had two signs. When I arrived at my moms house for my birthday dinner this sign was on the front door. It is from last year.
Then when I opened the door this was on the coat closet. It is a before and after. I just love the way my mom drew my belly. Isn't she wonderful and creative. These signs are something I look forward to every year.

4 comments:
i love the way your mom draws...it's very similar to my own mother's style...especially the eyes...cool.
Oh my goodness! I remember and miss your mom's wonderful signs! She even made me one or two in high school! She is just way too wonderful. Give her a big hug for me!
Super cute!
LOVE IT! I still have my sign from a few years ago. I'm always tempted to just put it on my door for my birthday:)
Post a Comment