Everyone knows how much I love dogs, especially my dogs. Well, they have been cracking me up lately. When we first brought Alice home, Alley would have nothing to do with her. If you got within ten feet of her holding Alice she would run to the other side of the room. A couple weeks later you could actually pet Alley while holding Alice. Now we have gotten to the point were Alley will come up and sniff Alice's head and sometimes even give her a little kiss on the head. Well, the other day I had Alice upstairs taking a nap with the monitor on. I guess the battery was getting low so it started beeping. Alley kept running up and down the stairs. I thought that was a little weird since Alley never goes upstairs. Well, finally I followed her up. This is how I found her. Now every time the monitor starts to beep I find alley up by Alice's side. So cute.
Now there's tucker. He is the funniest dog I have ever known. He loves to come to my house, but as soon as he gets here he wants to go back home. I think he just wants to be pet and then go for a ride. He really doesn't like it when my parents leave him for more than a couple hours. He always sulks when they leave. My parent's were only leaving for a day. This is what he looked like as my parents walked out the door.
Have you ever seen a dog do this. So pathetic. I love dogs. They are such characters and bring so much joy into my life.

4 comments:
I could not agree more. Dogs are the best, especiall our dogs. :)
Alice is getting so big. It was fun reading all of your updates.
Cute puppies!Look at my comment on one of the posts below.
I like dogs too - I just need do convince Mark that he does too so we can get one! :) This made me think of little Cubby..or is it spelled Cubbie? But he was such a cute dog.
Post a Comment