Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Suzy Walker a.k.a Chucky

My mom had a doll when she was younger called Suzy Walker. It was the first walking tall and it's about 3 feet tall. I'm sure it was cute back in the day, but not anymore. I like to call her chucky. That is what she reminds me of. Her face is dirty, my mom cut her hair when she was younger so it looks like a boy and it's just plain scary. When I was in high school my dad and I started a game with Chucky. We would hide it in different places hoping so surprise and scare the living daylights out of an unexpected victim. My dad would hide it under my covers so when you pulled it back it would be lying there with it's scary face. One day when I was getting in my car super early in the morning, in the dark, for seminary there chucky was sitting in the front seat. I jumped about a mile. After being scared a million times I finally got my dad. I rigged chucky up in the shower so when you looked in the mirror it you saw him standing behind you. That was the last joke with chucky. I got him that good. It was awesome. Well, this christmas my dad brought back chucky. As my mom opened a present there was chucky. Nathan, my cousin greg's son loved it. It was about the same height as him and he started dragging it around.
But soon I think he realized how evil chucky really was.

A picture says a thousand words. Pour Suzy Walker.

2 comments:

Laine said...

I think this is the best post you've ever done. This is so stinkin' hilarious!!! for one, I can't believe your family still has chucky! Time to burn that baby! second, the whole shower thing...that was the BEST. I love fun family "traditions" like this, and I suppose this is why you keep suzy walker eh? thanks for the laughs.

Lara said...

Holy smokes!! I laughed so hard at this post! Loved it!!!