Michael turned 27 this year and once again it was a great celebration. This year we had a birthday dinner at his parents house. Let me tell you. His parents are great cooks. The food was fabulous and there was an abundance of it. We had steaks, green bean casserole, salad, bread, and I'm sure there was more I just can't remember it all. Lets just say YUMMY!!!!!!
Our friend Ben decided to stop into town which was awesome. We haven't seen him in four years. Well, we couldn't let him stay home so we decided to drag him along. I love this picture Rachel took.There were a lot of Candles.
Alice slept through the whole thing. I couldn't believe it, but it made dinner a ton easier to eat.
Here you go Kimmie. A very cute picture of you. We are all excited for Kimmie. On Monday she will find out who she matches with for her residency program. I can't believe she is almost done with medical school.
Here's is the fabulous Chef; Michael's mom. She has the most gorgeous gourmet kitchen and I love the fact that she actually uses it. By the end of the night Alice turned her nice black shirt into a black and white print. She spit up so much, but she didn't mind it. Michael's dad was there to, but I don't have a picture of him that night. I heard he does a great Julia Childs impersonation, but we haven't been able to get him to do it. I told him to practice and the next time I saw him I wanted to see it.

Rachel made two cakes for Michael's birthday. She made mini strawberry angel food cakes and a big ice cream cake. But not just any ice cream cake, a fancy smancy cake. It had about 4 different layers with a chocolate crunchy fudge center. AMAZING!!!

Here is Ben, I told him to pose for me. It was so wonderful having him stay for a few days, it had been a long time. He is Andy's best friend from College. I love him. I make fun of him and he gives it right back. I love it. It was the first time he has been to our house and I'm sure it was a little weird. His artwork is all over our house. I think there is only two rooms and that's including bathrooms that have at least one of his pieces in it. He is an amazing artist. I was so sad to see him go. I hope it's not another four year before we see him again. Ben we love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment