Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving started out this Alice's very first preschool program and the whole family came out to support her. She was a Pilgrim and we were all the Indians (my mom was still in Utah). 



Alice was so cute in her program . They said a poem and then sang a turkey song and then the kids got to join their family for a little pumpkin pie. Alice was nervous, but she didn't let it stop her. She did wonderful and she was so cute. I was a proud mom. I loved how everyone one and while she would just wave at us. So sweet.


Alice was so happy to see her family there and to eat the pumpkin pie. 
Cora also loved the pumpkin pie. I think she had two pieces. 


I was so grateful for everyone one who came to support Alice and was so proud of her for getting on that stage and performing in front of all those people. She was awesome. Thanksgiving was at Kimmie and Michael's house. We provided the turkey, a delicious jalapeno Bacon cheese ball, and it wouldn't be thanksgiving without Grandma Lois' shrimp dip. Oh how the Passic Family loves Grandma's shrimp dip. I hope that it is a tradition that passes down from generation to generation. Everyone else provided all the rest of the delicious sides and desserts and Alice and Cora provided the entertainment.

The guest list was my sweet little family, 
Michael's mom,
Michael's grandma, 
Kimmie,
My dad,
Michael's dad, and Michael, 
The food was delicious, we all ate too much and we all had fun just enjoying each others company. Cora really like climbing up the stairs. She did it over and over. Look at that happy kid.

After we ate Kimmie surprised Alice with her very own razor scooter. Alice has wanted one forever so you can bet she was really excited. It was a pretty nice day so we took it out for a spin. At first I wasn't sure if Alice was going to be able to do it. It takes a ton of balance and concentration. She wobbled a lot, but after practicing she started to get it. She is such a fast learner.

Kimmie, Rachel and I even got to take turn on it. I think Kimmie liked it the best. 

Durning the Thanksgiving holiday we also went and saw frozen together as a family for the first time. We loved it. It was amazing. When the movie ended Alice turned to me and said, "mom let's go to the store and buy it." I think she liked it. I then had to explain that it wasn't out on DVD yet, but when it did come out we would get it. A few days later my dad took Alice and I to see Frozen in 3D. Also awesome. Since then we have now seen Frozen five times and it never got old. If Alice had the opportunity to go again she would do it in a heart beat. It is her very favorite thing right now. She runs around all day singing Let It Go. She also loves to do the robot like Anna and Hans. It's so cute. If you haven't seen Frozen yet, GO and when it comes out on DVD, BUY IT. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look the same but your kids are way bigger! love the new posts and pictures!

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Let it go...let it go...That song is officially stuck in my head every day now thanks to cute Miss A. Loved this post...way to go, Bug! Now I need to get myself in gear.

Toni said...

Alice looks like a pro on her scooter.