My first cake this week was for a Young Women Activity. I think it was night of excellence or something like that. It was a French theme and their motto was the Worth of a Sole. What better way to represent a French theme then with pink, black and white, a pretty gift box and shoes.

Close up of the shoe. Of course it had to match the cake.

Close up of the tag and bow.

My second cake was patterned off my Jasmine cake that I did a year ago. This is the original.
This is the Jasmine cake in peach, pink, white and orange.

The top had a 60 on it for the woman's 60th Birthday.

One more view.
Other than cakes and work this week, I have been trying to get Christmas stuff together. I am hoping that this year I might actually get things done before Christmas Eve. I love the holidays, but I do not love the work that is involved to make it cheery and bright. Sometime I think we need a vacation after the holidays to recover from the holidays. Oh and if you haven't watched Kong Fu Panda get a move on it. It was so cute and yes, I still love cartoons. They are just so cute.

4 comments:
I love the shoe. You are so creative. I'm sure the girls loved it. The pie looks really good too. I might just have to try it.
Your cakes are absolutely amazing! I am always in awe looking at pictures of them.
We rented KungFu Panda and I know we must buy it. It's so good! Lexie is a little obsessed with it. She wants to watch it over and over and over again. :)
I bet the girls all came to that activity!!! I know I would:)
Awesome, Bug! I know that I've definitely never seen a YW refreshment quite like the cake you made. I hope those girls know how lucky they are! Oh, and we love Kung Fu Panda! We got it last week and have watched it 2 times, and we shared it with our neighbors, and now they are going to buy it. :) Love you! ~Wein
Post a Comment