Monday, March 10, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know this about me. (Oh and that is my niece Adalyn. Isn't she so cute.)


1. I love, love, love to snowboard. I am not good and I fall all the time, but I love it. If that is all I had to do, day in and day out, I would be so happy. 

2. I can't stand listening to people chew their food. It is so gross. For some reason that noise is always magnified to me. I think I hear to well. 

3. Andy and I are big rock climbers. Unfortunately now that we live in Virginia we only get to go 3 or 4 times a year, but when we lived in Tennessee and Arizona we would go 1 or 2 times a week. Oh, and we love indoor and outdoor climbing. 

4. I have lived in Denver CO, Price UT, Roanoke VA, Las Vegas NV, Provo UT, Blacksburg VA, Radford VA, Johnson City TN, Scottsdale AZ and Christiansburg VA. I have moved a lot. 

5. I love pottery. I mean I LOVE pottery. I love to make it, buy it and look at it. My house is covered in pottery. In fact when we go rock climbing in Fayetville West Virginia there is a little art gallery, I never leave without buying a piece. There is nothing more satisfying than to see a piece of pottery that you have made with your own two hands after it has been fired. It's just amazing and if you haven't ever done it you should sign up for a class. You wont regret it. 

6. The only thing I do not like to eat is blue cheese. Other than that I will eat pretty much anything. 

7. I married the boy of my dreams and I'm not kidding. A while after Andy and I were married I was reading one of my journals. In the entry I was talking about the kind of boy I wanted to marry. I wanted someone who would make me laugh, sing and have green eyes and skateboard. Andy is the funniest person I know (sorry dad), he doesn't have a beautiful singing voice, but he can make up some fun jingles and he is a skateboarder with green eyes. What are the odds of that. 

8. The only time I am in a really bad mood is one when I am hungry (my mom said I was born that way). It's crazy. I can be all irritable and mean and then you put one bite of food in my mouth and I am happy again. It's like night and day in seconds. 

9. The only food I am allergic to are carrots and celery in their raw state, yet if you cook them to a mushy state I can eat them. I am also allergic to anything with fur or feathers, grass, dust, mold etc, etc. 

10. I love Harry Potter, the books and the movies. Every time a new book would come out or a movies I would read all the books over again. I don't know if any of you remember the movie The Worst Witch, well it was a favorite of mine. My friend Lara and I as kids used to watch it all the time. In fact we wrote down every word in the movie and then we would act it out on roller blades in my garage. Ok, the point of that was to say the movie reminds me of Harry Potter and that is why I love it so much. 

11.  I can't talk about Harry Potter without talking about my other favorite book series. The Twilight Series. Totally hooked (thanks Shauna). Once I read all three books (in a week) I then wanted everyone else to read them. First it was Hollie and then some how I snuck it into my relief society lesson and now I think the entire ward has read it. And I didn't really say, "You should read the Twilight Series" in my lesson, I just mentioned that I had read a good book and then everyone wanted to know what it was. If you haven't read the Twilight series you must. You love it and you will gain an imaginary boyfriend (just read it and you will understand).

12. I am a neat freak and when it comes to cleaning my house my way is the only way. I know that sounds crazy and it is, but I figure, I'm the one who cleans most of the time so it should be my way. 

13. I am stubborn. Ask anyone. 

14. I love Ireland. Everything about it. Ireland was the only place outside of the U.S. that I really wanted to go and a year after Andy and I were married my mother in law to me. It was all I dreamed it would be. 

15. I am very paranoid about doors. When I leave my house I sometimes have to drive by 2 or 3 times to make sure I put the garage door down At night I go around and test every door to make sure it is locked, and every day when I leave the house I do the same. All the doors in my room have to be shut when I go to sleep or I can't sleep. In fact I even have to sleep farthest from the door. It has taken me 26 years to be able to sleep with the door open to our room, but don't worry the closet and bathroom doors have to be shut. 

Well, I hope you liked this abnormal long post and if you didn't you can blame it on Hollie, she tagged me. I am now going to tag Cherie because she has been lacking on posting lately. I love you Cherie. 

7 comments:

Hollie said...

Well, actually in your Relief Society lesson you mentioned that you had a new boyfriend:) I think you said that after you said you found a good book. I think vampire made it in there too:)

Oh, and you also get angry when you travel. Put the two together(hungry and traveling) and you are crazy!


This was fun, I'm glad you did it.

Laine said...

This was so fun! You are stubborn? Hmmm...there is someone I know very well who is also stubborn. ;) In a really big way. I laughed out loud at this! Hahahahaha! I love your chocolate balloon things, I am going to have to try that...maybe for FHE tonight.

Shauna said...

Loved this post bug. I actually knew everything about you except the movie that you & Laura loved. Addie just came in her, we are all sick, got to go.

Mull Family said...

Uh oh... I guess I have to start thinking about all of my many quirks. How many do I have to list? Cute post, by the way.

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Bug,
You should feel special...this is the 1st comment I have ever posted for anyone. I just have to correct one thing. It was not just you and Lara that acted out "The Worst Witch". I remember very well acting that out with you in the garage. I just can't remember if that came before or after we acted out Rapunzel (sp?) all of the time with Lara (and the radishes from her garden).

P.S. I totally agree...Addie is adorable! You need a picture of Cosette baby now. :)

Kaymee said...

learned tons!!! I had no clue you had lived all those places :) I am #7, #8, #11, and #15

Trish said...

I learned a lot about you. Taggs aren't so bad. By the way...the snail cake is amazing!