Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Shauna


Happy 30th Birthday Shauna!!!!

Today is my older sister Shauna's birthday. My sister is awesome. She is a sister, wife, mother, teacher, artist, dancer and a friend. I love you Shauna I'm so glad that you are my sister. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and if you don't like turning 30, just think how mom must feel. 



Shauna is the cute little girl in the right corner with the bonnet on. (my mom is the lady with the brown hair leaning on the car. Go Janice. )




2 comments:

Mull Family said...

I love that picture! Happy Birthday to Shauna!

Shauna said...

Wow, did that picture ever bring back memories! I loved it. There are so many people I love in that photo. Thanks Jyl for the nice things you said about me. I guess in about three 1/2 years I get to call you an old lady as well. Oh, and thank you so much for my adorable card & gift. You guys were way too nice as always but I will call you tomorrow to thank you in person. Love ya! Can't wait to have a DE...LICOUS dinner. Yum!