Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone


















I love easter. I love chocolate, I love the easter bunny, but mostly I love the time I get to spend with my family and having this time dedicated to pondering about my Savior and all he has done for me. I really miss my family when holidays come around. I love you Sisters, Grandparents, Cousins, Aunts and Uncles.  It's not the same without you. I hope everyone remembers what a special time of year this is and takes just a few moments to really think about the blessing in your life and what our Savior has done for us. 
OK, on a funny note I am going to share my favorite youtube clip and it just happens to be be very appropriate for Easter. I hope you enjoy. click here

5 comments:

Toni said...

Jyl,

My kids loved the youtube clip. At first they were sad the bunny was melting and then they laughed when his head fell off. Thanks for sharing.

kellie said...

We can all learn a lot from that bunny. Even when his eyeball fell off and his face melted away, he just kept on smiling. Everyone, be like the bunny!!!!

Shauna said...

O.k. bug, a little morbid! That poor Easter Bunny! When I watched it I just thought, yes, Jyl would like this. You know I love you bug-a-boo! Don't you like how I call you that on your blog so that everyone can read it? That is what big sisters are for. I too missed you this Easter. Thanks for the sweet e-mail. Love ya!

Jyl & Andy said...

I know it's kind of weird, but the more you watch it the better it gets. The weirdness goes away and it just becomes awesome; plus the music rocks.

Hollie said...

You and your melting bunnies:) Happy Easter! It was a lot of fun over there. Oh, and sorry I missed your lesson:( We had fun decorating the cookies though. I still have the left over dough in the freezer. Yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about it, the dough...it's a little better today though. I'm a total addict!!!!!