Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Cakes

Here are my newest cakes. This golf ball cake was for my uncle Greg (my dad's brother). I made a new flavor of cake for this one. It is a cookies and cream cake full of Oreo cookies. Yummy. Happy Birthday Uncle. 
My dad took us into his lime mine last Wednesday, by the way it was probably one of the top 5 things I have ever done,it was awesome, and yes I will be posting about it soon. The reason we were able to go inside (they usually don't let the general public in) was the mine manager was retiring so I guess he couldn't get in trouble. After we went through my parents asked if I could make a cake for them. This is what I cam up with. 
If you haven't guessed it is a hard hat on limestone. 

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Wow! that hard hat cake turned out awesome!

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

Bug, the cakes are awesome! Having worn and played with Dad's hard hat many a time, I know it looks just like the real thing. You are incredible, Bug!
-Snitzel

Toni said...

Your cakes always amaze me. Such talent.