I am completely and totally in love with this show. It is a show on MTV and if your not watching it you should be. It is all about dance. Not ballet, but awesome street stuff (not that ballet isn't the fundamentals to all dance). If you haven't watched it the next time it's on MTV watch it (thursday night 10:00pm my time and they show reruns all the time). You can also look it up on youtube. The best crews, in my opinion are first JabbaWockeeZ then Kaba Modern ( so it wont let me make a link so look at the YouTube video Kaba Modern-Americas Best Dance Crew Premiere). They blow my mind. I can't believe how talented they are. If only I would have been more dedicated when it came to my dance lessons. Unfortunatlly at the time softball was way more important. Interesting how we look back and wish we would have stuck with something, yet at the time we couldn't wait to throw it all away.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi bug, I recorded this show & I will watch it tomorrow. We would have loved doing this kind of dancing. Look under your My Valentine post. Ben left a comment for you guys. I had two people tell me today how amazing your cakes are. Love ya!
Post a Comment